Fall Pumpkin Inspired Bucket List
Its fall yall!
Fall has arrived and we have never been more ready for the return of all the coziness and fall feelings and pumpkin everything. Celebrate the season with checking off this pumpkin and fall inspired bucket list.
- Roast pumpkin seeds.
- Make pumpkin spice pancakes like the one included in our box ready and easy. The September box
- Decorate your doorstep with a small stack of pumpkins (pick white ones for a clean look!).
- Mix up a pumpkin spice martini.
- Make a lip scrub with ¼ teaspoon pumpkin puree, ¼ teaspoon coconut oil, and ½ teaspoon fine sugar.
- Make an autumn-themed charcuterie board with mini pumpkins as the centerpiece.
- Use an emptied pumpkin as a temporary autumnal pot for succulents.
- Throw raw pumpkin seeds into your smoothie for a boost of zinc, iron, and protein.
- Bake Pumpkin bread. See Bread recipe.
- Order a pumpkin spice latte or make your own at home.
- Brighten, soothe, and exfoliate your skin with this Melted honey body scrub and hydrator.
- Warm up your home with autumn-scented candles
- Eat pumpkin soup.
- Take a trip to the pumpkin patch with your kids, family, spouse or BFF.
- Host a pumpkin carving party (or try painting them!).